What You Need To Know Before Flash Season 3
We've waited what seems like forever for the return of the CW/DC superhero family of shows. This year will be even stronger than ever with the welcomed addition of Supergirl into the official universe. Tonight we kick off with Flash season 3 and Hero Within will be live tweeting it starting at 8pm pst. But before all the time jumping fun begins, here are a few things you need to know:
If you remember from season 2, Wally West and Jesse Wells survived the particle accelerator explosion and will no doubt suffer super powered side effects. We've already seen promo pics of Wally as Kid Flash although it's unclear if he will be a permanent part of the super team or if it is temporary.
- At the end of last season, Barry once again decides to mess with time. This 'Flashpoint' moment will bring Nora back to life. As a result, we can assume that Barry never grew up as a part of the West family. Hmmm.
- Sadly, Zoon gave Henry Allen the ole 'vibro-death hand' treatment so his involvement in this season is unclear. But John Wesley Shipp will at least return as Earth-3's Jay Garrick at some point.
- Messing with time and the multiverse has not gone well for the Scarlet Speedster. No doubt the evil dopplergangers Reverb, Killer Frost and Black Siren will return in some capacity.
- For you 'shippers' out there, Barry did declare his love for Iris- although it got spoiled by the time altering events. However, we are sure this is not the last of this story and they will find each other again soon.
- Lastly, in a brief speed experiment, Flash jumped universes to land on CBS's Supergirl. We don't know how the universes will collide but they hit it off well and will surely have some great adventures this season together.
It looks like this season of The Flash will be the best yet. Follow along with us on Twitter and chat with us on your thoughts live during the show. Let us know what your theories are by leaving us a comment. See you tonight!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.