Find us at San Diego Comic-Con!
It's Comic-Con time and we could not be more excited. While Christmas is awesome, San Diego Comic-Con is our most anticipated event of the year. Its been a crazy year filled with many ups and downs for Hero Within. No doubt the biggest news was the announcement of the Marvel license back in March. Since that time, we have been working day and night around the clock to get our collection to you. This weekend, we debut this pieces to the public for the very first time. Available for Preorder only, the Marvel Collection will ship in mid October. There is a set amount so preorders can (and probably will) sell out by the end of Comic-Con. Come by our booth to take a look as these amazing pieces. We feel they celebrate modern fandom, reflect who we are and what we believe in every piece. A few important highlights to know about Hero Within at the show.
- Our booth is located right in the middle of the hall at 2047. It's just north of Sideshow Collectibles and DC Comics. Map below.
- The Marvel Collection will be on preorder while supplies last
- The Superman 80th Anniversary Blazer, Black Widow Hoodie, Ladies Wonder Woman Denim Jacket & the Black Panther Dress Exclusives will be available in limited qualities each day.
- The Superman Blazer will be on special display at the DC Comics booth (1915)! Help us get the word out by sharing on social!
- Our Fostering Fashion Auction will be going on all week at our booth. Come by to bid. Winner announced Sunday noon.
- We have a 'super-duper' Exclusive we are announcing later this morning on Instagram and Twitter. Only selling 5 per day!
- Support Tony (CEO) and Hero Within on stage at DC Comics (1915) as he shares about the vision of our company. Friday 4:30
- Join us for our Comic-Con After Party on Saturday night at the Volcano Rabbit- but come early because it will be filled to capacity early. Party details here.
- We are also a sponsor for Game of Bloggers on Preview Night
Tony will be featured on several panels:
- Building a Geek Brand: Friday 12p Grand Ballroom 1, Marriott Marquis
- Creating Your Own Fandom Themed Fashion: Friday 1p Grand Ballroom. Marriott Marquis
- DC Comics Stage: Friday 4:30, Booth 1915
- Civility vs Anger: Sunday 10a, San Diego Central Library
Make sure to follow our blog and our social to get all the latest geek news! See you at the show!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.