Our New Year's Reolutions
Now that 'Crisis on Infinite Christmas' is over, we finally have a chance to regroup and dream about 2017. The first full year of business is a head of us and it will be full of many exciting opportunities and perilous challenges. New Year's Resolutions can be obligatory but now that we have delivered our first wave of inventory, we already feel we have learned so much. In fact, we are rushing to make changes that will impact our future. You all have been great to give us feedback and suggestions- and the only way we will become better is a partnership with you. Here are a few New Year's Resolutions for 2017
- To be a brand that celebrates heroes and tells heroic stories
- To champion apparel for both men AND women heroes. This is the year of Wonder Woman and we'll be coming out with apparel to support our favorite superheroine!
- To improve customer service. Nothing is more important than our fans and we only succeed when you are happy.
- To Launch women's apparel. It's not totally up to us but we are working to make it happen.
- To offer more accurate sizing. Sizing and fit is always a challenge online but we can see that we need to increase our size scale. Too many items were running small and we will change that.
- To be more size inclusive. We want to accommodate 3XL sizes and up.
- To bring sophisticated geekwear to the professional and social space. We feel our blazers will change how fans express themselves and we will continue to invest and explore all the possibilities.
- We want to be at more conventions across the US so we can interact with you all in person.
- Our final resolution is to be the premiere brand to represent geeks all around the world. We want to blow the doors wide open for what is possible in men's fashion and bring credibility and sophistication to fandom. We don't want to just reflect culture, we want to shape it.
This is just tip of the iceberg and we really can't wait to see what new adventures awaits us for 2017. Thank you again for all your support of Hero Within. Without our customers and fans none of this would have been possible. Happy New Year to all!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.