Want to go to Comic-Con? Join the league!
We are headed to San Diego Comic-Con and we need heroic help! We are looking for a couple of dedicated fans to join us in our adventure in San Diego. We specifically need help managing our booth, handling logistical needs and to facilitate the very best fan experience as possible. We have a blast at our shows and it's never a dull moment. Plus the fans are awesome. This is what we are looking for at the booth:
- Answering questions about merchandise
- Assist customers with sizing
- Financial transactions
- Execute strategic promotions
- Delivering merchandise to VIP clients
- Runner for various show errands
- Available Wed (19) to Sun (23)
- Positive, fun and outgoing personality
- Experience in customer service or retail
- Prompt, organized, thoughtful and drama free
- Knowledge of the WB/DC universe is preferred
- Physical endurance- a lot of standing, bending and happy dancing ;)
- Having a social media following is a huge bonus!
- Must work the booth (or for HW) for 4 hours each day. Times are negotiable and you would be free for the rest of each day
- Help with setup on Wednesday and teardown on Sunday night (about an hour after close)
- This is a non-paying job however...
- Granted a 4-Day pass with Preview Night!
- Hero Within merch!
- First step to future opportunities!
- Transportation and housing is not included
- Our owner will be vetting candidates. E-mail Tony@HeroWithinStore.com
- Please include brief paragraph about yourself, interests and experience
- Provide 2 references phone numbers (non-family). There is no other role more important than interacting and serving our fans- this is why we need character and competency references
- Background checks will be done
This is our most important show of the year so assembling the very best team as possible is critical. Joining our team that week will create a memorable experience that you will never forget- and you never know where it will lead. Join the league!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.