What, Where, & Why at San Diego Comic-Con?
San Diego Comic-Con has finally arrived! This is the biggest show of the year for us and are excited to not only launch new merchandise but to interact with you all. It's been a crazy year for Hero Within; filled with many ups and many downs. However, Comic-Con is a chance for us to regroup, reset and kick off a new year. We have a busy show so here are a few things you need to know for Hero Within:
- We will be in the same booth (2047) as last year. Located near the middle of the floor right next to Sideshow Collectibles.
- For the first time ever, we'll be offering 5 Exclusives. They will be offered each days in limited quantities starting on Preview Night:
- We are celebrating our new partnership with CBS and Star Trek! You can read about its significance here. Engage!
- Our Fashioning Foster Auction returns. Our designer, Samantha Salazar designed an amazing new piece for a worthy cause. Read more about it and how you can bid.
- We'll be on the DC Comics Booth stage (4545) on Friday 2:30 and Saturday at 3:00. Join us for a fun interactive game, prizes and to hear why we do what we do.
- Tony is hosting the Build A Geek Brand Panel will be Friday (12p) at the Marriott Marquis (Grand 10). We have a great panel of professionals so you won't want to miss it. Check all the details on the graphic below.
- We'll be doing giveaways on Twitter all week long. Make sure to follow @HeroWithinInc
As Tony shared in his most recent blog post, Comic-Con holds a special meaning in our hearts. It's wear our dream was born, our company launched and it's where we have grown. Most importantly, it's where we have a chance to meet you all. Your support and patronage has made us the company we are today. We have a long way to go and there are many challenges ahead, but we know we can accomplish anything because of you. See you at the show!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.