What You Need To Know Before Arrow Season 5
Arrow returns tonight for it's 5th season. Five years ago, who would have thought that a second tier Justice League member would lead the charge for a new era of superhero television shows. If Arrow never worked as a concept, we would probably not have such a rich universe consisting of Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Gotham and now, Supergirl. As the elder statesman, Arrow has been a crazy ride and shows no sign of slowing down. Here are a few things you need to know before tonight's season 5 begins:
- In the final moments of season 4, Team Arrow was dismantled with Diggle leaving to rejoin the military.
- Felicity has decided to stick around but her and Oli are decided not to be 'Olicity'. However, they are working together as friends to rebuild the future Team Arrow.
- Thea has retired from superheroing and is ready for quieter days- which should last for about 5 minutes.
- Curtis, Felicity's nerdy colleague has been helping Team Arrow since last season and that will probably continue. The real question is, will we see him transform into Mr Terrific anytime soon?
- Evelyn/Artemis may be filling the void left by Canary's death.
- Oliver was made mayor of Star City- since he has so much spare time on his hands.
That's the basics! We are looking forward to the new season and especially can't wait for the super-crossover between all the shows coming later this year. Arrow premieres on October 5, at 8:00 p.m. EST on CW.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.