2016 will be the year we will never forget. Starting, developing and launching a company has changed the lives of our team. Christmas was a huge learning experience for us. While not easy, we know this is the path to not only creating better product but having more satisfied customers. In our Batcave, we have been taking your feedback and using it to shape the future of Hero Within. Here are a few invaluable lessons we have learned in a short time during fulfillment:
- People usually respond great with great communication. In an absence of information it's easy to assume so better to be upfront and honest.
- Our sizing for this production run was too small. For our Spring Collection and forward we will size up to fit our customer base.
- Launching major initiative (like a company) just before Christmas is the worst AND best thing you can do ;)
- Your company is only as good as the weakest link in the system. We will now be more mindful of those links and will be more efficient in the future.
- The smallest decisions can lead to catastrophic results, so pay close attention (aka: Flash Hoodie).
- Everyone deserves stellar customer service. Everyone. Period.
- Money and profit matters little if you don't have a great product that customers are proud of.
- You can not underestimate the power of social media. It is a game changer for start ups. Word of mouth is our most powerful resource.
- Lastly, passion has to drive our product. If we don't love something, the customer suffers. We will only create and launch product that we would only wear.
This is just the tip of the learnings and we promise to take every lesson to heart to help us become a company that creates value for fandom. The best is yet to come. Keep the feedback coming by sending it in to Info@HeroWithinStore.com.